Terms & Conditions
LE MIAMI WEBSITE
This is the website of LE Miami Ltd. We can be reached via email.
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable. It includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet (e.g. operating system and platform and IP address), your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We collect the domain name and email address (where possible) of visitors to our website, the email addresses of those who post messages, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, name and address, telephone number and fax number. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website; notify consumers about updates to our website; contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws; and protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
If you are registered with LE Miami and do not want to receive emails from us in the future, please let us know by emailing us with ‘unsubscribe’ in the title.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organisations.
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to find out more. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners and others.
- To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To communicate with you concerning your package or place at LE Miami for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect to receive.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our website periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at the above address. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g. customer number or password) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by emailing us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address.
With respect to security: we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LE Miami Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LE Miami Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LE Miami Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We can be reached via email.